Stuff I Found Funny A Week Ago (9)
Here’s some stuff that was funny last week.
(Now with embedded videos because I finally know how to embed videos now.)
- Tracy Morgan is hunting for Big Foot. Too bad he’s not hunting for Big Chin, who he was sitting right next to (here).
- What is it, 2004? Napoleon Dynamite was on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (here).
- Portlandia is back on, and still funny (here).
- Delocated is finally coming back and it’s finally going to be on DVD:
- Eastbound & Down’s going to be set in Myrtle Beach this year, which sounds pretty funny if you’ve ever been to Myrtle Beach:
- Tim Meadows on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson:
- Will Arnett’s on like 10 different shows, plus he’s on Letterman:
- Tina Fey on Letterman:
- Mindy Kaling on Conan (here).
- David Cross takes forever to set up a clip on Conan (here).
- Jake Fogelnest’s hateful recap of Work It (here).
- Paul Rudd on Parks and Rec is perfect. Try saying that 10 times in a row (here).
- David Letterman’s been tweeting. Just look for the tweets that make no sense and those will be the ones he wrote (here).
- My Blog! Hiyoooo!!!