People are always talking about who wore it best, well, I’m not and nobody I know is, but I assume people on TV and the Internet are. So get ready to debate who wore THESE best:
Which fictional character from a television show wore a stupid hat the best? George Costanza from Seinfeld, or Lane Pryce from Mad Men?
Which crazy person wore a Carhartt jacket best, Limehouse from Justified or Rick Perry?
Which fictional character from a television show ate ribs the best and/or wore the BBQ sauce the best? Frank Underwood from House of Cards, or Alex from Happy Endings?
Everyone go settle this debate with a heated argument, I’m gonna go do something else.
Stuff I Found Funny A Week Ago (6)
Or a couple of weeks ago…..
- The trailers for Our Idiot Brother (here), Horrible Bosses (here), and 30 Minutes or Less (here) finally came out.
- David Letterman and Stephen Colbert had crossover episodes (here)
- Ricky Gervais was on a couple of shows. (Daily Show 1 & 2, Letterman)
- Tina Fey was on just about every show possible (Letterman, Ferguson, Conan, Fallon, SNL)
- Paul Scheer reviewd Fast Five on his podcast How Did This Get Made? and Adam Scott was a guest (here).
- Judd Apatow was on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon for their annual Yacht Rock episode (here) and then was on Conan (here) to promote Bridesmaids.
- It seems like Mindy Kaling is on Craig Ferguson every two weeks but it always ends up being funny (here).
- In case you live under a rock, Will Ferrell shaved off Conan’s beard (here), then brought back his George Bush (here), went on The Daily Show (here) and Craig Ferguson’s show (here).
- SNL’s Gilly and Penelope were brutally murdered by their creator, Kristen Wiig. Can’t say I disagree with it (here).
- Amy Poehler was on David Koechner’s Always Open (here).
- I hate the idea of watching Jay Leno but I couldn’t pass up watching Paul Reiser promote his show that NBC had already canceled (here). Really surprised Leno didn’t do the “Never Believe your Contract” joke for the hundredth time.
- Bill Murray was on Letterman (here) and Steve Martin was on Conan (here).
- Happy Endings sounds like a cliche show but it’s definitely not. It’s got an awesome cast, great guest stars, and is really funny, check it out (Hulu).
- If you’re made of money, you should donate to help get Mark Duplass and Katie Aselon’s movie (here) and Casey Wilson and June Diane Raphael’s movie (here) made.