Stuff I Found Funny A Week Ago (9)
Here’s some stuff that was funny last week.
(Now with embedded videos because I finally know how to embed videos now.)
- Tracy Morgan is hunting for Big Foot. Too bad he’s not hunting for Big Chin, who he was sitting right next to (here).
- What is it, 2004? Napoleon Dynamite was on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (here).
- Portlandia is back on, and still funny (here).
- Delocated is finally coming back and it’s finally going to be on DVD:
- Eastbound & Down’s going to be set in Myrtle Beach this year, which sounds pretty funny if you’ve ever been to Myrtle Beach:
- Tim Meadows on The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson:
- Will Arnett’s on like 10 different shows, plus he’s on Letterman:
- Tina Fey on Letterman:
- Mindy Kaling on Conan (here).
- David Cross takes forever to set up a clip on Conan (here).
- Jake Fogelnest’s hateful recap of Work It (here).
- Paul Rudd on Parks and Rec is perfect. Try saying that 10 times in a row (here).
- David Letterman’s been tweeting. Just look for the tweets that make no sense and those will be the ones he wrote (here).
- My Blog! Hiyoooo!!!
Stuff I Found Funny A Week Ago (8)
I know your New Year’s resolution was probably to visit my blog more, so I’m bringing back “Stuff I Found Funny A Week Ago.” Well, it’s more like “Stuff I Found Funny Last Year” if you want to get technical about it.
- Splitsider recapped 2011’s best humor writing (here).
- For some reason, Will Ferrell made ads for Old Milwaukee (here).
- David Wain’s Wainy Days is finally back, and with great guest stars like Ken Marino, Lizzy Caplan, Jorma Taccone, Steven Weber, and Erinn Hayes (here).
- You can’t complain about Conan not being absurd enough, with The Human Centipede Menorah (here), and Minty The Candy Cane Who Briefly Fell On The Ground (here). Also, don’t miss Conan give Jon Hamm as a present (here).
- You should make a tradition of watching the Christmas tradition of Jay Thomas and David Letterman throwing footballs at a meatball tree (here), and Thomas telling Letterman his Lone Ranger story (here). Then check out Letterman testing out Holiday toys (here).
- Marc Maron was on Conan (here). Plus, he’s had a ton of good guests on his podcast lately: Michael Ian Black (here), Donald Glover (here), Merrill Markoe (here), Adam Scott (here).
- Late Night With Jimmy Fallon’s blog has a post with all of the year’s best interviews (here).
- Seth and Josh Meyers were on Late Night (Part 1, Part 2)
- A chart of who actually mentions Kwanzaa (here).
- The voices of Death on Family Guy were together: Norm MacDonald on The Adam Carolla Show (here).
- Howard Stern drunk dialed his Twitter followers (here).
Stuff I Found Funny A Week Ago (3)
- Louis CK is probably the funniest human alive, and on this radio show he asks Former Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld if he is a lizard space alien who eats Mexican babies and human flesh. He does not deny it. (here)
- This website has a list of every fake movie and TV show from 30 Rock. (here)
- Eagleheart is definitely one of the craziest shows on TV and one of the funniest. Check out these rejected billboards, some of which are horrible. (here)
- Comedian Harland Williams brought some absurdity to Conan. (here)
- Norm MacDonald eats lollipops during radio interviews. (here and here)
- Patton Oswalt promotes his new book on Craig Ferguson. (here)
- Speaking of Craig Ferguson, go to this website and you can create a free account and watch his new stand-up movie Does This Need to be Said? (here)
- Doug Benson had the cast of Parks and Recreation on his podcast. (here)
- On Late Night Chris Pratt says he was a traveling salesman and lived in a van…but my question is was it down by the river? (Part 1 and Part 2)
- There’s another article by Tina Fey in The New Yorker, this time about SNL, and now I wish I had a subscription to The New Yorker. (here)
- Howard Stern and Jimmy Kimmel are vacation buddies on Jimmy Kimmel Live. (Part 1)
- I wish I was at SXSW so I could see the new “Mean Conan” documentary Conan O’Brien Can’t Stop. (here)
- Zach Galifianakis hosting SNL was really good again (here). I liked how they took this “hamburger” catchprase comedian and made this Kings of Catchprase commercial about it.
Stuff I Found Funny a Week Ago (2)
Maybe I’ll make this a weekly “feature” on this “blog”, or maybe not. Anyway, here’s stuff I found funny last week and other stuff not necessarily from last week.
Michael Ian Black and Tom Cavanagh eat snacks on their new podcast “Mike and Tom Eat Snacks” (here)
A coupon website actually exists that is called Jewpon (here)
Michael Showalter does a statistical analysis of nerds from 1984 on Late Night (here)
Just in case you had any doubt that Mike Tyson was insane, he now has a TV show about pigeons. “The first thing I ever loved in my life—the pigeon, they’re so much like people.” (here)
Justin Bieber says that rape happens for a reason, but what does he think about the republican’s “forceable rape” or Whoopi Goldberg’s “rape rape”? (here)
A naked drifter steals sausages from old people (here)*
George Washington was black. (here)
Whoever changed PetsMart to PetSmart must think they’re really clever.**
It surprises me that people are just now realizing that The Office is no longer based in realism. Even though that bothers me I still thought Threat Level Midnight was pretty good. Check out this article (here) where the writer says that Roy’s name is Ray and says she didn’t know that Michael Scott had a screenplay yet claims to be capable of reviewing the show.
Andy Richter shoots Watson the supercomputer with a shotgun (here)
Either the worst or the best scene in the history of film: Troll 2 (here)
A classic Late Night with David Letterman clip where his bosses reject his gift basket and handshake (here)
*There’s a joke in there somewhere: naked hobos, sausages, wrinkly old people, etc.
**Apparently I’m six years late noticing this, or at least according to Wikipedia.